Monday, March 31, 2008

How To Enable KS (Kill Steal) in Openkore 2.0.5

I am pretty sure a lot of veteran botters have already figured out a way to enable KS in openkore. Still, there are still a fair amount which do not. I have been thinking of posting a "How-To" on enabling KS in openkore. However, i need an ample amount of readers for me to post it. So if you want to know how, you have to help me.

Here's the deal. When my feedburner readers reach 500, and my site views reach 1,000, i will post the guide. So invite your friends, guildmates, partymates, textmates to sign up for my feed and view my site. Fair enough deal? Start inviting people. =)

***In case you're wondering how to sign up for my feed, just click the little purple box (the one that says "Feed Count" in the left side of this page or put your email address at the bottom of this page.***

7 comments:

Nanz said...

please tell me how to enable KS in openkore 2.0.5..
thx

Unknown said...

can u tell me how to ks in OK :)
thax

mcer13 said...

i am the latest reader of your feed. maybe you could mail me how to enable ks in openkore? my email is mlcer13@yahoo.com.ph

Unknown said...

dude can you help me?
can you teach me how to KS the bot?

i have search a lot of sites but i can't find a way to make it... your my only hope...

hope you can help me

here's my e-mail add
ghil_013@yahoo.com

hope you help me

aLbert said...

dude! your views had reached over a thousand already. i think it's just time you tell us how. haha. i really need it. it's unfair. haha. thanks!

n/a said...

jncb000@yahoo.com

~send it in

Unknown said...

would you mind to tell me how to KS in Openkore?

Please send it to m email : philadelphia_mi2@yahoo.com